1.27.2009

*le sigh*

I'm trying to remember the last time I felt so good about someone. It's been so long since I've had these crazy butterflies swirling in my stomach just seeing a text message or hearing a voice. Really. I'm so surprised. I don't like talking on the phone...anyone who knows me can tell you this. I mean, I have my moments when I'm so incredibly bored that I call someone just to pass the time but it's usually one of my girlfriends or my family members.

I haven't sat on the phone for hours with a guy since I was 15. It's crazy. I actually WANT to be on the phone with him. As soon as we hang up with each other, I just want to call him again. [*giggle*] When we're talking, I never want to get off the phone. Oh man..I'm so pathetic.

I can't wait for him to get here. March seems like so far from now. [I just looked at a countdown clock...approx 57 days.]

Who is this mystery man? He's a 22 y/o Cancer who lives in TX and will be relocating to Fort Lewis at the end of March. [He's in the army.] It's only been a few weeks and he's already got ahold of me. I have to admit, at first I was taking him for granted but at some point I noticed his actions- they spoke VOLUMES of the potential we have.

I feel so crazy..like my feet aren't even touching the floor. *ARGH* And I'm a little apprehensive about this...mostly because I have been involved with several people in the last few months and they've all either ended or just fizzled out so I'm worried that it'll seem like a "rebound". I have to say though, today at work--SEVERAL cute guys came in and were flirting with me. I waited for that familiar urge to flirt back, but it didn't come. I feel focused on him. Kind of like how I felt with Reshard in the beginning, ykwim?

hmm. I supposed we'll see. Like I said, 57 days is a long time to wait...but I'm more than willing because he's more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...