8.06.2011

the chub.

he's almost eighteen months old and i'm fuh-reak-ing out. where did my little cuddly baby go? 

i have to admit, he's so much fun though. we went on a long family walk today so i could get some shots of my husband and he was all over the place! it was so cute watching him walk around and explore. after this shot, he was completely covered in dirt...it was the cutest thing. i love that he's his own person with ideas and thoughts...and a seriously active imagination. i wish i could see the world through his eyes sometimes. he is absolutely fearless. i know i could learn a thing or two from him.


oh to be young, chubby and super duper cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...