12.27.2009

Thirty One Weeks Y'all...





How far along: Thirty One Weeks!!

Total weight gain: 19lbs at last check up, but I'm sure it's closer to 20-22lbs now...

Maternity clothes: Still stuffing myself into pre-pregnancy shirts bc I can. BUT-I DIIIID fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans the other day...just couldn't zip/button them. lol

Stretch Marks: same ole' same ole'

Sleep: getting better, thankfully!

Best moment this week: Christmas!

Worst moment this week:let's be honest, my SIL gave birth and I didn't. I'm a little bitter.

Movement: He's a rib-dweller nowadays. omgah..it's super uncomfortable. But I love feeling him!

Cravings: oddly enough, Philly CheeseSteak Sandwiches...and eggs, but I didn't want to risk getting sick since I'm allergic so I avoided those.

Baby's size in food terms: squashy squash!

Belly Button: In or Out? it's flat. weeeeeiiiiird!

Gender: I haven't seen an ultrasound since 20wks or so, therefore I'm HOPING it's still a boy!

What I miss: laying on my stomach comfortably!

What I am looking forward to: taking off work at the end of january and just prepping for the lil' one.

Labor Signs: NONE- and I'd be happy with that for another 6 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: "Nobody has ever died from pain"- thanks again Veronica!

Milestones: rounding out the 7th month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...