4.19.2010

We're Home!

So Texas was absolutely amazing. I didNOT want to come back home. I really can see myself living and rocking there, for sure. I can't wait until that's my reality. My time with my bonus family was so amazing. They really are great. Some examples: surprise baby shower, new car, lots of love to little austin....the list goes on and on.  I can't wait for our next trip down there. Plans are already in the works.

Today was my first day back at work. Originally I was supposed to start in May, but they fired a girl and promoted two others so they need the coverage. And let's be honest, we could use the money. It was awesome. The regulars who recognized me were happy to see me and eager to inquire about the babe. I showed pictures and glowed about my little guy. I met a new employee, Drew. He's kickass. We had a great time. My feet are in serious pain though. Oh my HECK. I've been off work for 5 hours and they're still throbbing. Me thinks I need more supportive shoes for work.

And now, let's get down to the nitty gritty. INSANITY.

*le sigh* I have to admit, while I did get insane a few times on vacation...I WAS ON VACATION. From everything. And I ate horrid foods and didn't exercise as much as I should've. So I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm starting over friends. I'm buckling down! I'm choosing healthier food choices. I'm all about it. A 60-Day transformation begins NOW, friends.

Well, tomorrow because I've already done the fit test. It'd be cheating to get higher results this time since I've already up'ed  my endurance. :D

Tata for now. Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...