7.06.2010

OH NO HE DIDN'T!


Because most some times men do/say stupid things...

I was wondering how I was going to write something for his weeks ONHD segment. You see, the hubs has been mildly good. Not too many foot-in-mouth moments. I had a few incidences at work and some stuff from the past, but I didn't think they'd be enough for an entire post. I was going to skip it altogether. But...leave it to the men in my life to make themselves blog worthy...

Here's just a FEW of the stuff that went down this week:

At Work-
There are some regular customers that get PREMIUM customer service from me. Basically, I never charge them for a drink [or I charge them once and refill their beverage as many times as they want]. They're good "friends" of mine and we tend to shoot the ish with each other....poke fun, if you will. 

One of them guys came in and when we were busy I forgot to refill his Mexican Mocha. Which, I'm not even sure why they call it that other than the fact that they add cinnamon. *shakeshead* I told him that when he came in the next day, his drink would be on me. Not like most of them aren't, I just added it for fun.

Then he says, "Can I lick it off?"


OH, NO HE DIDN'T.
yes girl, he did.

Uhm. Excuuuuuuse me? You know I'm married. In fact, you met me when I was pregnant and have, on several occasions, seen my husband in the shop.  Gross.

And this didn't happen this week or anything, but it happened before. So I have to tell you...

I was in a particularly bubbly mood as I usually am at work when a man came in the store. There was no one else in front or behind him. Here's how the convo went:

Me: "Hi! What can I get ya?"
Strange Man: "You have a ring in your nose."
Me: *brightly* "yep!"
Strange Man: "Why would you do that?"
Me: *laughs* "Oh, I don't know. I listen to heavy metal sometimes and it makes me feel a little hardcore."
Strange Man: "I just don't understand it. Back in my day people just didn't do those kinds of things. I don't like it at all."
Me: *confusedlook* "uhh...well......hmm...yeaaa." *trails off, looking uncomfortable*
Strange Man: "I'll have a large drip."





OH, NO HE DIDN'T.
yes girl, he did.

I'm like.."REALLY? for REAL? for REALLY REAL?" How in the WORLD am I supposed to respond to that? lol.

I shake my head.


And just. for. 'because'. reasons:

Today, Austin and I went to the hair salon so I could finally stop looking a hot mess. He was great...all smiley and giggly......until I was in the shampoo bowl. Then he starts crying! And I mean SCREAMING crying!!



OH, NO HE DIDN'T.
yes girl, he did.

Tonight, I was making dinner and the hubs comes in and notices that I've seasoned he fish. He asks if I seasoned both sides. I say yes. He then tells me that I should only season one side because that's how he wants it.


OH, NO HE DIDN'T.
yes girl, he did.


Uhm..excuse me MISTER. You can make your OWN dern dinner from now on...how about  THAT?!






DISCLAIMER: I love my husband. I love everything about him, even the things that make me want to slam my head against the nearest brick wall. Shoes left in the middle of the doorway, anyone? I don't believe in men-bashing and tearing your husband down. Despite what I say on ONHDT, It's always tongue-in-cheek and said in a poke-fun manner. My hubs is my world and I wouldn't choose a flawless man even if you paid me! LOVE YOU HUBBIN ♥  

PEE DOT ES: and my kid is the coolest. ♥

2 comments:

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...