9.26.2010

30 Days Of Truth: {DAY TWENTYFIVE}

30 Days Of Truth
{Day Twenty-Five}
The reason you're still alive today.

I don't believe I've done too many risky things in my lifetime, but I can definitely see times [looking back] where I could not be here today. To put it simply, I believe God has a plan for me. I don't know how great or small it may be, but it's His plan for my life. Whether I'm meant to cure cancer, lead a nation, teach children a love of music, be an awesome wife or mother, or just simply to be the very best ME I can be...that is His plan. I don't believe He is finished with me yet and I'm excited to see where He leads me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...