10.29.2010

my kid is the coolest


..because yours doesn't do the cool things he does. 


Wanna know why?


Life has been a lot easier in some ways now that the kidlet can move.
He's getting a lot faster and is more interested in everything around him.


And while I'm loving his newfound "independence" and "curiousness"
this makes diaper changes a lot more interesting...


to say the least.




During one of today's diaper explosions, I open the diaper and
am met with BRIGHT-GREEN-POO!!


This wouldn't be so bad if he didn't 
TRY TO RUN AWAY WITH POO SMEARED ON HIS LEG!!


And when I had to go get the butt paste to ward off the impending rash
 that I'm noticing on his sweet, sweet butt...


I come back to find my nekkid kid standing against the coffee table 
shaking his butt and reaching for stuff.


Yea...my kid is the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...