10.26.2010

You No Like Me? For Why?

You ever wonder if people hate you? Or if you're the odd man out because of something you've said that was taken the wrong way?

I'm totally feeling that way right now. lol And I could either be totally right or completely wrong.

Here's your warning: if you don't want to hear my whine and gripe, press the little red EX in the corner or the BACK button on your browser.

I want mommy friends. I have awesome friends...don't get me wrong. I love my friends. But I need friends with kidlets that do awesomely cool things so I can relate to people. Blogging has opened my eyes to this awesome world of mommyhood beyond my house and I just want to connect in person.

Not gonna lie: that last phrase made me feel like a creeper. I want to connect in person....creep.


I see posts from meetups and playdates and it just makes me sad. It also makes me wonder if maybe I'm not invited because I'm "controversial" or "too-opinionated"?? Or maybe because no one knows where I live? Or maybe because I'm ugly? I don't know.

I'm logging off now. Sorry for being such a nerd.

1 comment:

  1. You are so not a creeper. I think it's perfectly normal to want to connect with people who are going through exactly what you're going through, and who just get it, you know? Look at all the stuff we have in common? I mean, which of your friends IRL also has an absolutely amazing 7-month-old lil chocolate chip named Austin? Hmmm? That's what I thought! LOL!!

    If you were in LA, I'd totally want to hang out.

    Hope that helps!
    MAK

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...