Once again, I am humbled by the love of the readers! I've been presented with The Versatile Blogger award by Stephanie over at Our Life In Words. Thank you thank you thank you times a million! If you like a household full of animals, stay-at-home mom stories, and natural parenting, you'll love her blog! I know I do as a new follower!
The rules for this award are to thank and link back to the one who gave you the award. [done and done]
And then nominate 15 other bloggers who you think are versatile. [hmmm...] But not before sharing seven random facts about yourself. [*rubshandstogether*]
Seven Randoms About Yours Truly
7. I LOVE being barefoot. I can't stand socks at all. They freak me out.
6. I'm dealthy afraid of clowns. If I even SEE one, I start to panic
5. Whenever I pass a mirror or glass wall, I check to see how I look.
4. I have ridiculously short toes so I did an x-ray once and noticed that I actually only have 2 bones
[instead of the 3 that people normally have]
3. My favorite foods are french fries, lobster, and carne asada burritos.
2. I want to have 3 kids. And their names will start with the letters A, B and C
1. I'm double jointed. When I stretch, my arms look broken.
There you have it. Do you feel like you know me better? Because you do. And I love you for it! :D
Now onto my friggin fabulous fifteen versatile bloggers!
VERSATILE: adj [ver-sa-tile]
embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills; also : turning with ease from one thing to another
CONGRATULATIONS! I ♥ YOU!