7.11.2010

Getting to Know Me

In honor of the new followers *waves*, I'm following suit with Only The Curious and answering a few getting to know me questions. Enjoy!!



The Questions:


1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
I think my sexy is more awkward more than anything, but it seems to be working. lol I think sexy is confidence. Feeling confident just makes you walk taller, speak louder, and feel comfortable and those things make you relatable to other people.

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Each is equally disgusting but all a part of the Mommyhood. And since my kids "puke" [or spit up] is less offensive to the nostrils in comparison to the poopy diapers, I'm choosing puke. lol It's a cop-out, I know...

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Haha..if you can't tell by my blog, I'm an extrovert. But I do have introverted characteristics...even though it may not seem like it.

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
This one is tough, but I'd choose my sense of smell. I'd definitely miss the good smells though, especially around my kitchen.

5. Cake or Pie?
Cake. Pie kinda creeps me out. I think it's the texture of the filling.

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
I'd be the pink Power Ranger. 'Cause she gets to kiss Tommy *swoon*

7. My favorite website is.....?
http://www.thismommyshood.com/ <---you should tell all of your friends. *wink* But really...I'd say other than facebook, I really like Bloggymoms

8. The highlight of my day is....?"
when both of my boys are satisfied and we're spending some family time together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm giving you an award on my blog! Check it out!

    www.teachinauntie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...