I'm incredibly bored and can't go to sleep because I've been sleeping all day [thanks allergies], so I'm trying to be creative with my blog. If you haven't noticed, I did some editing. Hope you like it. It took me LITERALLY almost 4 hours to do it all. But in any case...ten things.
10. I don't like people in my house. Like, not at ALL. I mean, I enjoy having people over for a few hours, but this is my sanctuary so I don't like house guests. It's not you..well, it probably is.
9. I hurt myself a LOT. I'm such a klutz. It's a wonder I haven't broken a bone with how clumsy I am.
8. I like playing with editing software programs. Even though I spend HOURS trying to figure them out.
7. My friends and I have a funny way of talking. We all interrupt each other. It's funny. But somehow...it works.
6. Oh and those friends I mentioned above....THEY'RE THE BEST. Really. I hope everyone can have a few girlfriends like I have. They're seriously the ish.
5. When I'm sick, I'm the world's biggest baby. Not only that..I am virtually helpless and need someone to do everything [except eating and using the bathroom] for me.
4. I get really sad when I see bloggymoms from my area getting together and I'm not included. Granted, I know I'm the new kid and all...but still...it hurts.
3. DVR really has saved my marriage from falling apart due to irreconcilable differences....[he likes stupid tv shows..what can I say?]
2. I love snuggling with my sweet, sweet babe.
1. I hate driving. More than I thought I did. lol