12.10.2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I wish that this day hadn't been tainted with such bad news.

2. I desperately need to warm up my body temperature before I go on stage in an hour....that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring summer back!!

4.Chips and Salsa is so amazing.

5. One of my fondest hopes is to get a proper babymoon before Baby B comes..[because I know it's going to be next to impossible to get one after he/she gets here....

6. You are my favorite spontaneous decision, Charlie and I just wanted to say thank you.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to performing and possibly rocking out at closing night of SOS, tomorrow my plans include going to the Army Holiday Masquerade Ball with my love and Sunday, I want to sing loud for the Lord in celebration of His birth and then relax with my babies!!!


Fun? Join in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...