12.04.2010

The Kitchen isn't JUST for girls...

Today I felt so poopy. Yesterday, a friend of mine was smoking and blew smoke in my direction. [Thaaaanks guy.] I've been battling an allergy attack all day because of it. I literally stayed in bed til noon and on the couch til around 6ish. The hubs went and got me some Claritin and now I feel a little better. Still congested, but not so achy and tired.

Anyway..my boys were super helpful today. And while waiting for my burrito [pretty much the only thing I could eat today without hurling], I found my little guy helping daddy with the dishes!




how cute, right?

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! Mine likes to climb up in it now that he's a bit older. Love to see babies doing similar things!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...