2.02.2011

mornings with austin.

nom-nom-nom.

breakfast this morning:
those eggs smelled so good. too bad i'm allergic.
and these cereal twists, despite being for preschoolers, are super delish!

aus went to the sitter's today so mommy could rest without worrying about getting him sick.
two sick parents is bad, but one sick baby is horrible! and we just don't want that.

after bragging a bit, he woke up and i made him some breakfast so he could have a full belly
and hang out with auntie brandi and mckenzie today.


when did my booger get so big?!
and yes, i totally let my kid stand on the table.
auntie brandi was right there waiting in the wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...