3.15.2011

beach bums







 we went to Mission Beach today and had a FAB time. we ended up leaving pretty late...around 4pm. when we left the house it was hot and we had cranked the AC but then we got there and it was overcast and really reminded me of summer in seattle..minus the rain and such. lol

we didn't let it stop us though. we bought some sweatshirts from the boardwalk area and even found one lone sweatshirt for chubbah! then we frolicked in the water and sat on the sand gazing out at the waves. it was too much fun! although i didn't get to debut my new swimsuit on the beach! :( we're gonna try and go again on friday! 

seriously...we're all thriving in this awesome weather. um..i may never come back. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...