7.26.2011

my green listicle. teehee.


linking up again with Stasha for her Monday Listicles. am i the only one who thinks of testicles when i say that out loud? no? just me? anyone? okaaaay then. i'm just a pervert.

soooo.


this week's theme is green. and since i'm super obsessed with zucchini as of late, i'll show you some things i'd like to try with some zucchs...as i call them. lol


10. Zucchini Spaghetti. 



9. Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups

8. not sure what this is, but it looks AMAZING.

7. Breaded Zucchini

6. Zucchini Fries

5. Zucchini Loaf

4. Zucchini Cakes

3. again, not entirely sure. but it looks good.

2. Zucchini Parmesan

and 1. i made this tonight and it was so good!! 
Stuffed Zucchini



link up, fool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...