8.31.2011

WEEK 2 BISH!

okay, so i had to pause for a few days on getting "ripped", but i managed to squeeze three days of working out while i was away. i debated if i should go back and do week one all over again, but figured if i did i'd never move on so i went forward.

today was week two day one and it was killer. oh my wooord. there's a lot of stabilizing in this week and my ankles and wrists are screaming for relief. i have to admit, there were a few times where i collapsed on the ground for about ten seconds because i was in so much pain. so i'll give this one to jillian again.


but give me two or three more workouts and i'll be kickin ass and taking names.

fitness...to the EXTREEEEME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...