11.04.2011

where have i been?

i know i haven't been a big presence here on the blog-o-sphere lately. and it makes me sad every single day. :(

just know, i'm constantly thinking of things to write. i'm just struggling with time, pictures/content, and a lot of work in my two classes. who would've thought i'd have this much work! grr. i'm also struggling with trying to just stay in a good mood, ppd-wise. and i'm trying not to overwhelm myself. i update a LOT more frequently on my facebook page. but i am going to try to get better and update here.

for those who haven't jumped ship...i love ya. like WHOA.

okay. it's too early for me to be awake right now....sooooo i'll write more later. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...