1.30.2009

Who am I???

Well I suppose it'd be fitting to explain who I am and why I'm blogging. lol

My name is Kiranda. I'm a 21 y/o living and breathing and ROCKING OUT!! in Seattle, WA. I am a SUPERbarista in my spare time [read: day job] and I'm currently working a career as a musician.

Even MORE recently, I have begun dating an army man. *oh swoon* Who is this man? Well, the embodiment of my heart...my only desire--my army man Charlie!






Charles and I have only RECENTLY begun dating and I'm already head over heels. Our situation is different than most, not quite as dire as some on here. He is currently in TX and will be moving up to WA at the end of March. and YES..we met online. It's weird to say to people. They all ask how I met this great guy and I'm like..."the interwebz [eek!]"

The wait is only two months but it feels like an eternity. I'm just surprised at how intense our feelings are for each other this soon, yk? Usually, I feel incredibly attracted to someone right away because the physical aspect comes into play, but him and I haven't crossed that bridge yet...making me think...what IS this?

In any case, we're hoping I can catch a flight out in about six weeks to see him in San Antonio for a weekend. I'm really hoping to make it happen. I miss him so much and I just want to be near him and hold him. All I keep imagining is him getting deployed. I seriously have so much respect for gfs/wives that are able to make it through a deployment. I don't know if I could handle it.

Currently, we spend a lot of time communicating since that's all we have. Again, I realize my situation is "ideal" compared to most. I'm just a big baby. lol. Anyway. I'll be blogging on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...