2.14.2009

Beginning a new life.

I've belonged to the same church since I moved out here. It's Reshard's church. In fact, that's where he took me for our first date. lol. I joined three Sundays later and have been a faithful member [up until recently] since. My faith and religion are pretty important to me and my future family. It's always been my desire to go to church AS A FAMILY and to study diligently. I want my husband to be the family's spiritual leader. If that makes any sense.

That being said, I think it'd be super awkward to bring Charlie to the church where everyone knows me as "Reshard's girlfriend" or "Mrs. Radford." I want to find a church for US. Where we can start off as a couple without any weird looks or odd questions. I was walking downtown the other day trying to get sushi with some friends when I saw City Church. It looks like a great place. I believe I've even heard a little bit about it.

Sooo. I've decided to go check it out tomorrow. I really want us to go to church and become a part of a church family. I'm a little nervous. This will be my first time going to a church without anyone there with me. I guess I'm just growing up, huh?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...