2.16.2009

Weaknesses Are Inevitable.

I'm having a weak moment.

Well, I'm on the downslope of the weak moment. Charlie and I are on the phone and out of nowhere, I just start crying. What the heck is wrong with me?!

Days are fine. And sometimes even evenings are good. But there are these moments where I'm so overwhelmed with the waiting and uncertainty of it all that I just can't help but start crying. He keeps telling me that he needs me to be strong. He's worried about how I'll be if he gets deployed. I know I am strong enough, just like the other MIG's. I know I can take whatever the army dishes out. I know this because I have no other choice. There is no one else for me. I can feel it in my core.

I'm allowed a few moments, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...