4.15.2009

BehBeh Update...

BLEEEEEEEEEEGH. Ladieeeeees. I think I started my period. :[

I checked my CM last night and it was pink. I checked this morning and it was BLOOD red. But at the same time, none of it has actually come down yet, if you know what I mean. I feel sooo bad [dirtbag] for taking that pill. 

I had a dream last night that we went to the hospital out on base and I took a blood test and they said I was pregnant but that it was too early for the home tests to read it. Sooo that gives me hope! 

Hmm. Funny story- I came home last night and went to the bathroom. SOMEONE in my house took a pregnancy test, but it wasn't me!! lol interesting... did I mention I heard one of my roomies having sex on Easter? I was too afraid to do it with them home so after hearing that...I went in and JUMPED on charlie!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...