10.25.2009

A Little Quickie.

There's so much I want to blog about, but I just haven't had the time. So now for a quick updizzle:

++Charlie is home from WLC. It was a rough 2wks, but we did it! Yay us. And now I don't have to worry about the Army sending him to ridiculous things like this for a long time. *fingers crossed*

++The dogs are STILL being horrid with their potty training and less irritating about their sleeping arrangements. Princess STILL won't poop or pee outside and Tucker has decided he'd rather poop in our closet or in the kitchen rather than outdoors. Ugh

++Austin has decided he doesn't like synching with mommy on sleeping schedules. So now he likes to jump around when I'm trying to go to sleep. I can't help but smile though...I mean..the kid has personality, right?

++I've also been having day dreams and night dreams about the little guy. *sigh* 17 weeks should really pass by really quickly ....if I had my way.

++Work is still good. I think I'm just feeling the strain some days of working fulltime. I work A LOT. But the pay is good, customers [although really stuck up] are good, and I like most of my coworkers. The ones I don't particularly like ALL THE TIME are the ones I don't really have to deal with, so all is well.

++Charlie and I took pictures the other day and they are just sooo cute. I can't wait to post them up. I have to find a scanner though....

And that, friends, is all. Peeeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...