11.16.2009

Shopping for Baby!

I absolutely LOVE shopping for Austin! It's fun and exciting. I'm so anxious for him to get here! Today we went out and bought a ton of clothes for him. I think 15 outfits....? Yea, I'm pretty sure we won't have to buy him anything for awhile, especially since were having two separate baby showers between now and his birth-day!! Here's some of the clothes we bought!




We also are cloth diapering! [crazy, i know...] but we're super excited about it! And how can you not love the super cute diapers you can find online!!??!??!? We ordered a few earlier last week and they came in the mail! I love building our stash! Check those out too!





26weeks [aka..6.5months!] 97 days to go.....can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...