1.27.2010

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

I'M OFFICIALLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE!!!

and i'm already being super productive! charlie and I spent a good chunk of time setting up baby's crib [bought by my parents! thanks guys!] yesterday. today, i went finished setting up his dresser drawers and organizing his clothes/diaper station. i still need to buy some bins to throw the dirty dipes in to transfer down to the laundry room. lol.

tomorrow we're hanging the border around his ceiling!! and i think i'll put all of his wall decor up too. i'm soooo glad to not have to work anymore. you have NO idea how good this feels. now i can focus on getting my to-do list taken care of and getting this house in order for my baby!!!

...just thought i'd share!

OH. we did another belly cast today! ch-ch-check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...