1.26.2010

Moby Moby Moby

One of the few things left on our "go out and buy it" list is a sling for babywearing Austin! I'm HIGHLY considering a DIY Moby Wrap, simply because we can do so much with it AND it'll save us some money! One of the blogs I follow regularly has a post about the one she did for her newborn. I looked it up and it's surprisingly easy! I'm amazed at the different wraps you can do with just a little fabric!

Here's a few of my faves:

Newborn Hug Hold
Breastfeeding Hold
Kangaroo Hold
Sling Hold

1 comment:

  1. visit www.sashawrap.com she makes wraps similar but customized, plus the fabric isn't too stretchy like moby wrap's is so you can wear them longer

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...