2.03.2010

On My Mind...

++I really need to put together a detailed list of things to buy before my mom gets here on Monday.
++I want Austin's room to be completely and totally put together and organized by this weekend.
++I need to take a shower.
++Mom coming on Monday...did I mention that?
++ Why doesn't the laundry fold and put itself away? *sigh*
++Freezer meals. oh crap-o-la.
++Mom...Monday....
++Dogs need a bath and carpets need to be thoroughly vacuumed.
++I really should get to charging the batteries for the cameras. Don't wanna be caught with my pants around my ankles come delivery time.
++Monday...mommers.
++Get back on track with my to-do list.
++Hello, birth supplies....where are you? Oh that's right! I need to order you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...