2.13.2010

Welcome To The World Little Mays..

Austin is HERE! Finally...

I'm going to try to get to typing out the birth story today, but we'll have to see how much I can do one-handed! The last two days have been a whirlwind and I'm so happy and blessed!!! This little guy is so fantastic! I love being a mom. I can't believe God trusted me enough to watch over this little angel here on earth!

Nursing is going well. He sleeps really well. Daddy has been FANTASTIC and super helpful! We just came home today! I'm glad to be home, but miss the little things like prepared food and clean sheets and supplies at the push of a button! Because Charlie works at the hospital I delivered at, we became Command Priority patients! Talk about luxury..lol. True, the birth wasn't what I thought it was going to be. But given the cards I was dealt, all went smoothly!!

Okay..more to come later. My neck KILLS from holding it at a weird angle all morning and this little guy is too cute to ignore!

xoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...