6.20.2010

dad.


thank you for being the father we both never had. thank you for the reassurance that my son will never experience the pain, heartache, and longing that comes with having a father who chooses to leave. 

you are a wonderful father. more than just half of what created him, you are his daddy..his beloved dad. the way he lights up when he's with you makes me heart glow. 

you've loved him since he was just a suggestion that you kept bugging me about. lol. yours was the first voice that called out to him while he grew in my womb. and i can see how attached he is to you. 

thank you for being you, a wonderful dad.

happy first father's day. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...