7.30.2010

my kid is the coolest

Photobucket
..because yours doesn't do the cool things he does.

Wanna know why?

While in the middle of changing his diaper this morning, he started farting.
Great...farting in my face, chubbah.

I removed the wet cloth diaper from underneath him and put a clean one under.

Then he started pooping.
Yes, that's right friends- I. WATCHED. HIS. POOP. COME. OUT. OF. HIS. BUTT!
The yellow stuff creeped out slowly and the smell hit me instantly.

Frantically, I grabbed the dirty diaper and put it back underneath him to save the clean one.

My kid is the coolest.

1 comment:

  1. your kid wins the coolest kid ever. and you totally have a story to tell his girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...