8.07.2010

30 Days Of Truth: {DAY ELEVEN}


30 Days Of Truth
{Day Eleven}

Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

I tend to get a lot of compliments on my smile. 

Or when I wear my gray contacts [just to change it up a little], I get compliments on my eyes. Yea..people really tend to compliment me on my looks. And that's not me just rubbing it in or being too into myself. I'm being honest here, okay. lol 

Please bear in mind that absolutely no one, but my husband, compliments me when I have no makeup on or haven't put some effort in my looks. And his compliments are usually in the form of grabbing me while I'm doing something else and humping me like a wild dog. How sweet.

I like getting compliments on my smile though. I think because it's usually pretty genuine. I smile a lot when dealing with people because I love dealing with people. On top of that, it took me YEARS to get a real smile down for the cameras. I used to do the weird CHEESE thing and just show my teeth. Finally I realized that if I laughed I'd get a good smile...so I started doing that. Cue feeling super retarded during EVERY picture! Then I learned to tilt my head to the left a little bit and poke my tongue up against my teeth. That's usually how I end up smiling these days and it's the most genuine smile I can flash. I still like the laugh smile though.

What sucks is that my lips are so big you can rarely see more than just a few of my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...