8.07.2010

30 Days Of Truth: {DAY TEN}




30 Days Of Truth
{Day Ten}
Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.

I'd like to believe I have a pretty good head on my shoulders. You know? That I'm fully capable of looking at a situation and seeing it for what it was worth- the good, the bad, the super ugly, the stuff I shall never repeat. I think I'm pretty good at that. Of course, it took some serious trial and error and even some banging my head against the wall continuously, but it felt good when I stopped. lol

But I think I've let go of every person I wrongfully held onto.  And I'm glad I've met every single person I've ever met. 

Because they've all taught me something. Whether it be patience, love, anger, hope, pain, joy, depression, a skill...I've learned something from every person I've met. And that's a good thing.


Because I wasn't born this awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I like to think that everyone's in your life for a reason. Some people fulfill their purpose pretty quick, and others are in your life for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...