8.11.2010

30 Days Of Truth: {DAY FIFTEEN}


30 Days Of Truth
{Day Fifteen}
Something or someone you can't live without, because you've tried living without it.


I'm not even going to sidestep this one.


SEX.


I need it. I crave it. I want it. I gotta have it y'all. It's a sickness really. You'd be surprised if you saw how "active" my sex life has been in the last year. And by quoting it, that means the exact opposite. I didn't have one. But that was my choice. My pregnancy with Austin did something weird to my body/sex drive. I didn't want to be touched or even looked at. I hope I never end up like that again.

And as I'm getting back into the swing of being ME, I can feel that sex drive creeping back up again. YAY. *happy dance* lol

I once tried being celibate with my ex. We were pretty much doing it anyway because he didn't want to have sex with me. I know, right? Was he BLIND?! No, but the jury is still out on whether likes females anyway. NO. JOKE. Anyway. We were having mediocre sex once a month, literally, so I said- why not just NOT do it anyway. I think I lasted like 6 months before I caved. lol.

And that's why I shall never give up sex. Yayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...