8.08.2010

Kiwi

This song by Maroon 5 is so dirty. I just love it. It's provocative and sweet and sexy and sassy. Yea. I just love it. Something about Adam Levine too *le swoon* Enjoy y'all!


You're such a flirt, I know you hurt  And so do I, I empathize  I see you out, you never cared  A conversation that we never shared   But it's so strange, it's something new  Amazing feelings that I have for you  I close my eyes when I'm alone  Wonder what it'd be like to make you moan   I wanna give you something better  Than anything you've ever had  A stronger and a faster lover  The world, it disappears so fast   Sweet kiwi  Your juices dripping down my chin  So please, let me  Don't stop it before it begins   So give it up, and don't pretend  And spread your arms and legs across the bed  And when you shake, you won't regret  The things I whisper in your ear  (What') I said:   I wanna give you something better  (You wanna give me something better)  Than anything you've ever had  (Than anything I've ever had)  A stronger and a faster lover  (A stronger and a faster lover)  The world, it disappears so fast  (It disappears so fast)

 
 Sweet kiwi  Your juices dripping down my chin  So please, let me  Don't stop it before it begins   I can't wait to take you home  Fingers through your hair  Kisses on your back  Scratch me with your nails   Save me from myself  Show me how to care  Get everything out  Dripping everywhere  Lipstick smeared all over your face  How much longer must we wait'  Don't think that I can wait   Sweet kiwi  Your juices dripping down my chin  So please, let me  Don't stop it before it begins (hey, yeh)   Sweet kiwi (wanna give you something better than this)  Your juices dripping down my chin (hey, yeh)  So please, let me (wanna give you something better than this)  Don't stop it before it begins   Don't stop it before it begins  Don't stop it before it begins  Don't stop it before it begins  Don't stop it before it begins  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...