9.21.2010

30 Days of Truth: {DAY TWENTYFOUR}

30 Days Of Truth
{Day Twenty Four}
Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.
(Just post the titles and artists and letter)

"Feelings" - Floetry
"A Case of You" - Diana Krall
"Stitched Up" -John Mayer and Herbie Hancock
 "Bottle It Up" - Sara  Bareilles
 "Say Yes" - Floetry
 "Make You Feel My Love" - Adele
"The Forecast-" Jason Mraz
"There Goes My Baby" - Usher
"Misty" - Diana Krall
"Closer" - Corinne Bailey Rae
"Come Away With Me" - Norah Jones
"Turn Me On" - Norah Jones
"Love Is My Disease" - Alicia Keys 
"I'm Ready" - Alicia Keys



To you,
Obviously we have a ton of chemistry. That, canNOT be denied. The way I feel "on fire" for you is like a feeling I've never experienced before. When you and I are together, I feel like I can finally breathe again. It's like all oxygen is taken away from me when you're gone, but when I'm with you again, you're all I need to survive. We're unconventional and even a little taboo. Not very many people understand us, but those that do know that it's a lot deeper. 

We started out denying our feelings for each other. But it couldn't be helped. Physically, you do things to me that no one else has ever had the ability to do. We fit perfectly together. It's like our bodies were carved from the same stone. Put us together and we form that stone again.

I'll never stop loving you. Every piece of me is in your control. I love you baby. Forever and ever.

xoXo,
K-

1 comment:

  1. I have given you an award on my blog

    http://supermomdiva.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...