9.22.2010

my kid is the coolest


..because yours doesn't do the cool things he does.


Wanna know why?


Since school has started, I've been running around so busy and all over the place.
I miss my chubbah.
I truly cherish our moments together during the week when I'm super busy!

I'd like to sleep, but Austin has a better plan...LET'S NURSE.

You see, he likes to take advantage of the mommy/baby bond
and he believes that in the middle of the night [you know, when mommy's sleeping]
is the best time to do this.

And the best part?

HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY STOP!
He nurses all night. 
AWESOME.

Yea.

Can you say "nipple numbness?"

If that ain't sexy..I don't know what is!

my kid is the coolest.

2 comments:

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...