9.04.2010

my kid is the coolest


..because yours doesn't do the cool things he does.
Wanna know why?


I only work on Saturday mornings. I like it.
It sucks sometimes because I want to stay up late with everyone else.
But I can't.

Well, last night I was up until midnight. We all crawled into bed, tired, and ready for sleep.
But not Austin.
Why?

Because he's cool!! THAT'S WHY!

He whined and fussed. I asked Daddy to take him to the rocking chair and wear his booty out.

Finally, around 1am..I dozed off.

BUT WAIT. THE COOLNESS DOESN'T STOP THERE!!!

3:30AM rolls around..

my super cool babe wants to wake up and play.

*le sigh*

my kid is the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...