10.03.2010

Sexy Sundays: What Do You Like?




Sexy Sunday
This week's topic:

What turns you on, what do you like, what do you not like?  What do you wish your partner would do more?


I'd like to think I'm pretty laid back and easy going when it comes to sex. lol I'd have to say there are times that I'm easily turned on and other times when it takes a lot of creativity and a lot of time to get me from 0 to 60!! A surefire way to get me there is to start with a nice massage. I like touch. Maybe throw in a few kisses too. The best way is to have patience and take your time! If there's one thing I can't stand is when the whole thing is rushed. SLOW DOWN SPEEDY. lol. Especially if I've been doing something else all day, like being a student or being in mom-mode. It's so hard to go from mommy to sex-goddess. I wish sex would be more about the experience rather than the end result. For the most part, I'm okay if I don't finish as long as it was an amazing journey. You catch my drift, eh? 


link up, you sexy fools.
[i missed the deadline, but you can still read other SS posts]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...