11.12.2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. When pigs fly I'll mow a lawn. I've never done such a thing and intend to never do it. Yep. 

2. I was talking with my husband about a woman who told me I couldn't possibly be feeling a flutter this soon in my pregnancy. I mean, seriously?! If I feel something in MY ute, how in the WORLD would you be able to tell me that it's NOT what I KNOW it is?

3. Call me again if I don't answer the firs time. Or just text me. I hate voicemail.

4. My husband did a drive-by on me this morning, if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is Austin because literally EVERYTHING he does somehow makes me laugh. Even if it takes awhile for me to see the humor in it.

6. Everyone's husband came home from deployment and now they're all pregnant.  Who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to riding out this sugar high from Chuck E. Cheese, tomorrow my plans include doing a Scentsy party in Olympia and singing at LC3 for Saturday night service and Sunday, I want to
maybe do some laundry after 
singing again at LC3 for church!

I got this idea from Our Little Lentil...go check it out. She's got the cutest baby bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...