12.16.2010

Chef Boyardee can't touch this!

I'd just like to tell the whole bloggin' world, that I am an awesome cook. No, really. I'm not just saying it just to say it. It's the truth, ya hear? I've been wanting spaghetti but in a different way. So I made a Spaghetti Bake. It truly is super easy and anyone with two thumbs, the right ingredients, and a little time can do it too!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 Package of Egg Yolk noodles [it was all we had]
  • 1lb Ground Beef
  • 1 jar Barilla Portobello Mushroom Pasta Sauce
  • Seasoning Salt/Pepper/Garlic [all to taste]
  • Goat Cheese crumbles for cheesy goodness


First, I browned the meat and put the pasta to boil. When the meat was almost completely browned, I added season salt, pepper, and hand minced garlic to season.

I drained the beef and the pasta noodles. Then combined them in a pot. Like so.


I poured it into a baking dish then added the pasta sauce.
 Mixed it all up and threw it into the oven at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes. 
NOT PICTURED: But I added some goat cheese crumbles on top and let those soften up and melt.


BUT- It will NOT be complete unless you have this...




a super cute chub being cute and chubby while you're cooking. 

:]

1 comment:

  1. That recipe looks YUMMY. I have a few packages of egg noodles that I got on sale (FREE with coupons - woot woot!) but no recipes for them... I will def. try this out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...