12.16.2010

DIY: Family Photos

When thinking about our Christmas cards, I went through our recent photos and realized that we have ZERO pictures together as a family. There's a TON of Austin by himself and several of him with each one of us, but NONE of the three of us. Insert our good friends, the Carpenters, who just got a fantastic new camera and were willing to do a completely unprofessional and all around laid back photoshoot for us! Yay! Here's a few unedited shots from tonight!






I wanted to get a few of the babe close up, so I got behind the lens. This TOTALLY inspired me to get a nice camera and start taking photography more seriously! New Years Resolution anyone?
Please, to all the awesome photogs out there...be gentle with me. 
I literally pointed and shot these. lol













any camera suggestions for getting started?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all got some good shots there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a camera that I can set timer to take family pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one she used had a timer. i'm sooo getting it for myself. it's a canon rebel xos

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...