12.17.2010

Friday Fill-Ins






1. What in the world am I going to do with all of this free time for Winter Break?

2. My husband brought me McDonald's and I feel well fed.

3. Go Cowboys! lol

4. Shutterfly sent out our Christmas cards. I'm excited for them to get here!

5. I keep rereading pregnancy and labor books. It's starting to make me feel nervous for labor again.


6. I was highly motivated this morning to clean and get organized...now not so much. So should I go fold laundry or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Leslie's Ugly Sweater Party, tomorrow my plans include working the morning shift at D'Arte and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax!





and while you're here....clicky clicky? por favor?
i ♥ you long time!

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

remember, world peace!

3 comments:

  1. Go COWBOYS!!! :)
    (unless u were being sarcastic...then hmmp...not cool lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just as you told me - "You can so do this!" :) If reading books freaks you out, close them and just remember your last successive labor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SO not being sarcastic! WE LOVE THE COWBOYS! Did you hear how close austin came to being named dallas?

    And I know I can do it. I just get worried. I'm afraid this labor will be longer and I won't be able to hang! But...I'm trying to be positive!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...