12.06.2010

Naptime FAIL.

I tried to get some kind of sleep, but alas....I did not.

My phone kept ringing and I just couldn't turn my mind off. I think I dozed off for about 20 minutes at one point though.

OH WELL.

I'm going to eat some sort of food before I leave and make sure I have all of my stuff for class today. Plus a few snacks for the commute. I have to say...I'm a little happy that I get to ride the bus. I don't have to worry about traffic or parking. The only downside is that it adds 30 minutes to the commute and I have to walk a few blocks to and from school.

OH WELL.

lol. But can I just say...my hair looks luxurious this morning! I hope it stays looking this amazing before the ball this weekend! Gotta save up my pretty points!

1 comment:

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...