2.01.2011

Valentine's Linky Party

I'm joining in on a Valentine's Linky Party thrown by the ever-so-awesome mom/blogger/photographer, Mandy at a sorta fairytale.  Wanna link up? Head on over and join in. It's a nice way to recognize and acknowledge the valentine's in our life.

Who's my valentine?

this guy.


he's kind of a big deal. if you didn't know. and you probably didn't.. so let me tell you why.

he is a wicked, amazing soldier in the army. and seeing him in his uniform makes my knees go weak.

he has the sweetest smile, even if he doesn't always open his eyes.

when he laughs, you instantly want to laugh. even if you don't think it's funny. he's contagious like that.

he's a magnet for good luck. really. God definitely loves this guy.

he eats really healthy, like all the time. and has the worst gas ever.

there's this story i love to tell to friends and family. it involves him. and the words: turd and ball.

he's the only man in the world who thinks my saggy parts and stretch marks are super sexy.

though we've only been together for two years, i don't remember what my life was life without him.

he's totally a man's man. but can be just as sensitive as you need him to be.

he's a great dad. and i knew that from the moment i met him.

he wakes up in the middle of the night because he thinks his heart has stopped beating. several. times. a night.

he's obsessive about what he wants. that passion is so attractive and so annoying at the same time.

he laughs at me when i ask stupid questions like "are brain transplants possible?". 

he believes in me. and totally supports my crazy hobbies like blogging and amateur photography.


he has this dance. it's called the "botox balls" dance.

he picks his nose. like the smelly kid in elementary school.

he's my best friend.

he believes in God. 

and that's just a small list...


HERE is how we met.
HERE is the best weekend ever.
HERE is my first post as his wife.
HERE is an example of how crazy we are.
HERE is our love story.

I don't always give him the credit he deserves, but he is pretty amazing.




3 comments:

  1. Aww I love this, it's cute! =] I'm totally going to do it later when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...