3.09.2011

i apologize in advance...

though i may not have a lot of commentators on this blog, my stats show that people are clicking here. so..i'm apologizing in advance for my lack of update-age. it's midterms week here at The Corn and i'm going positively nuts over here! it's like these teachers don't realize that there's a life outside of school, you know?! blegh.

this is me today. eek!


but, in good news...we're one day closer to going to San Diego! i'm soooo excited. we really need a vacation...a real one. i promise to update with lots of pictures of us in my dad's pool and i'm hoping we can take austin to the beach for the first time!

and in OTHER good news. i'm twentyeight weeks. and that means i'm in my third trimester, right? i think so. AHHH! *insert freak out* Bella is comin! there is NO stopping her!






Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

and keeping with the good news theme: we've moved up a page! can you keep clicking and get us in the top 100? [at last check, we're 123...]

1 comment:

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...