3.27.2011

on my days off...{a photo montage}


i take off his diaper...he runs around the house nekkid...

i somehow manage to get him in the bathtub...

he whines at me while i put a diaper on him... 
{me thinks he hates diapers}

while he naps, i go into operation CLEAN mode...

{my house looks like a daycare doesn't it...}


hubs comes home for lunch and makes me an awesome lunch...
{thanks guy}

austin squeezes elmo as we're ready to leave the house...

AND ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY..

we stop by dad's work and hang out in the grass...





and then i take photos of all three of us and end up cutting off austin's face.


exciting, eh?


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!
thanks for the votes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...