3.15.2011

shock and awe...or maybe just boredom?


i'm considering a lip ring. 

excuse the late night picture. the hubs and i are both using technology rather late tonight rather than going to bed with austin. he's on the ipad playing some towers game...that is APPARENTLY quite addicting. [he's been playing for over 4 hours now] and i've been blog editing and uploading pics to facebook. but back to the topic at hand...

lip ring. i'm thinking somewhere on the left side [it'd be your right] so it's opposite my nose ring. 
it'd be cool, right? i mean...i already throw people by being a mom with five tattoos, a belly ring, and a hoop through my nose....why not add another element in there? i think it'd be cute. hubs, on the other hand, isn't so convinced. in fact, he wants me to go back to the stud in my nose. 

what say you, blogosphere?

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...