3.14.2011

spring breakin.


my baby is having such a good time out here in the sunshine. i love watching him explore and get comfortable in his surroundings.  he's really comfortable walking around a lot more so we don't have to hold him as much [which is GREAT for my back and all. lol] he's also loving the pool a lot more than he  did the last time we went swimming. 


we're really just enjoying our vacation. it's definitely a much needed one. we're hoping to go to sea world and just explore downtown one of these days this week. but hanging around the house has been a ton of fun too. i kinda don't want to go back! eeek. i'm just crazy excited for us moving down to texas and being in warmer weather all the time. :)

♥ ♥


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!
i'm almost in the top 100....i did fall a few spots. please vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...