4.07.2011

Awkward and Awesome...


awkward:
~waking up to a huge zit on my face.
~waking up to a cold. so not cool.
~waddling. people laugh at you.
~having to go to the bank several times only to leave with zero money several times
because of bank error! less awkward, more annoying.
~unreplied messages on facebook. grr.

awesome:
~realizing my couch is the most comfy. and i now have to sleep there 
to get a good night's rest.
~my new doggy, Buddy. he's super awesome.
~going to subway and seeing missionaries...like a whole swarm of 'em.
~doing your own haircuts at home. with help from the hubbin, of course.
~raspberry cheesecake cookies from subway. and now i want one.


how was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...