5.12.2011

the first meeting.

first off....MY AUSTIN IS FINALLY HOME!!!

*insert really awesome happy dance here*

when my mom and aunt pulled up [with him piled in the backseat with a ton of toys and such], i ran out the door and ignored both of them until i saw him smiling back at me through the window. then i said hello.. lol 

i swear, my kid grew from a "kinda-sorta" toddler to a "full-blown" KID in two weeks. i just can't get over how big he is!! people say it's because i've been handling a "fresh-from-the-ute" babe for almost three weeks [sidenote: is she REALLY almost three weeks old!?], but i think it's that he is growing entirely too fast. 

i brought him inside and he immediately went after buddy...who ran into the living room. he recognized mister terror. lol then austin saw the swing moving side to side.

then he saw the baby inside the swing.



needless to say, he approves.


:dead:

3 comments:

Tell me how you REALLY feel. C'mon..just TELLLLLL me. I love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...